Seasonal Summer Lot
Click each picture to open a full-sized view
Fishermen’s Wharf Resort has over 230 Summer Sites available for Seasonal Contract use. Seasonal Docks are available in our 1,800 foot protected inland harbor.
Fishermen’s Wharf Resort is located on Big Point, on the Southeastern shore of Lake Mille Lacs, a World Class Fishing Destination for Walleye, Perch, Bass, Northern, and Muskie. (see map)
We have over 230 sites nestled on 90 acres of land, and offers lake lovers 1,300 feet of scenic lakeshore frontage and 1,800 feet of protected harbor. The Wharf faces South across Sunset Bay on a sugar-sand waterfront perfect for your recreational uses. Grand Casino Mille Lacs and Grand Casino Hinckley are just 20 and 30 miles away, respectively. The Red Top ATV Trail is only minutes away.
You can park your RV or Fish House on one of our Summer Sites for the season and receive Trash Pick-up, Lawn Care, and Access to 2 Boat Ramps. We have some of the largest lots around the lake. 24-hour Indoor Showers and Bathrooms are also available with an annual key purchase. Electric is available on all sites.
We hope you'll come and enjoy Lake Mille Lacs with us sometime soon. Just let us know when you're ready!
- Restaurant & Full Bar
- Motel, Camping & Seasonal Sites
- “Supreme Ice Cabins”
- Ice House Rentals
- Private Fishing Guide Service
- Private and Open Launch Fishing
- Gasoline & LP Gas
- Indoor & Outdoor Storage
- Wireless Internet
- Open Year-Round
- Open Daily with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Specials
- Happy Hour is 4 - 6pm, Sunday - Thursday
- Meat Raffle Saturdays at 5pm
- On / Off Sale
- Movie Nights in the Pole shed with a 60 foot screen !
- Kid’s Weekend
- Ladies Weekend
- Fishing Tournaments
- Weekly Texas Hold’em
- Food & Drink Specials during all MN Pro Sporting Events
- Holiday Parties including Labor Day, Halloween, New Years, Mexican Fiesta, Margaritaville Party… (more info on our Events page)
- Plus Much, Much More!
Summer Season: May 1 to Sept. 30
- RV w/Full Hook-up: $1,700+electric
- Park & Refuge Areas w/electric: $1,150
- Wharf Tier 1 w/electric: $2,100 (Adjacent to Water)
- Wharf Tier 2 w/electric: $1,850 (Close to Water)
- Wharf Tier 3 w/electric: $1,650 (Furthest from Water)
- Seasonal Boat Ramp Pass: $125 (Incl. with Summer seasonal contract)
- Docks: Boats up to 24’ $500 ($350 with Summer seasonal contract)
- Pontoons and Boats > 24’ $600 ($450 with Summer seasonal contract)
- On-site RV Winter Storage ($250 with Summer seasonal contract)
- Dock-side Premium Gasoline
- LP Gas filling station